03 April 2014

2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge!

2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge!


Have you ever logged on to Edelweiss or Netgalley with the intention of "Just Looking" and then logging off & having requested 5 new titles even though your TBR is a mile long? Inspired by Netgalley November the 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge will (hopefully) give you the incentive to tackle your review books, stumble upon new ones, and get your Netgalley percentage to the desired 80%!
For information click here !



Well, it's April and I'm just coming across this challenge now. But that's okay! I won't share how many books I have sitting on my Netgalley shelf (because I find it embarrassing) but I have a lot of wonderful books sitting there waiting to be read. My Edelweiss list isn't nearly as long. So, here goes nothing!

This challenge runs from Jan.1st, 2014 - Dec. 31st, 2014

Aluminum – 5 books
Bronze – 10 books
Silver – 25 books
Gold – 50 books
Platinum – 75 books
Diamond– 100 books


No comments:

Post a Comment