16 March 2014

Review: Hot Shots by Anne Marsh, Lynn LaFleur & Stacey Kennedy

grayreview
Title: Hot Shots
Authors: Anne Marsh, Lynn LaFleur, Stacey Kennedy
Series: N/A
Expected Publication Date: February 25th, 2014
Genre: Romance, Adult Fiction, Anthologies
Format: Paperback
Pages: 304
Source: Netgalley
Synopsis:
Sexy as sin and hot as hell, these firefighters smolder with passion and burn with desire. . .
"Fired Up" by Anne MarshHannah Green watches for wildfires from an isolated fire tower in Sequoia National Park by day and radios Cajun firefighter Cole Henry at night to share carnal fantasies hot enough to start a forest fire. . .
"Sizzle" by Lynn LaFleurWhen photojournalist Maysen Halliday arrives in Lanville to take calendar pictures of the sexiest firefighters in Texas, red hot Fire Chief Clay Spencer makes her want him for her own personal centerfold...
"Five-Alarm Masquerade" by Stacey KennedyWith her home destroyed in a fire, Abby has only the muscular arms of a rock hard firefighter to hold her up and the dream of blazing hot nights of pure erotic pleasure to keep her going. . .
This book contains adult content.
add-to-goodreads-button31
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
thinmythoughts
*ARC received from Kensingston Books via Netgalley*
I did feel really out of my element at first while reading this. But then I thought to myself "Okay, let’s all be honest with ourselves. If you were to come across a HOT fireman wouldn’t you want him!?" DUH!! I mean what girl doesn’t drool just thinking of a hot man in a uniform. Okay, I’ll stop now. Overall! This book was indeed enjoyable! I will definitely be looking into Lynn LaFleur and seeing what other books she has! If you enjoy Erotica's and like firefighters (who doesn't?) I recommend this book to you!
Fired Up by Anne Marsh
pink2My rating: ★★★.5/5
Wow!! Well then Anne Marsh. This was a quick but steamy story! Right off the bat it has hot and steamy scenes! What was never suppose to become a reality does, and we get to see Hannah decide if she’s going to accept what Cole has to offer or walk away! I liked the way this started off; they already “know” each other so no time is wasted on that. The only thing I didn’t enjoy was at times I couldn’t tell if Cole was coming or going. But let me just say, that if a guy like Cole came and found me in the woods I wouldn’t even hesitate!
---------------------------------------------
Sizzle by Lynn LaFleur
pink5My rating: ★★★★★/5
Hands down my favorite one. I need to go on the hunt to see if Lynn LaFleaur has more stories on the characters from this book. While I was on the second chapter I already wanted to give this book 5 stars. While some felt Clay didn’t have a backbone I enjoyed that fact. It’s not that he didn’t have a backbone but in my opinion I like the fact that Clay was a realistic character; so many male characters are portrayed as alpha, male bravo and all. But every now and then it’s nice to have a male character that’s real! And man, do I wish Clay were real J. This book had me giggling and wanting more! Please LaFleaur, can this be a series!?!
 Favorite Quotes
“And you’re so sexy.” Dax batted his eyelashes.
“Maysen began to walk before she turned her head. She ran into a wall of muscle.”
“Another excuse. Clay must have a complete file cabinet full of them in his brain.”
----------------------------------------------
Five-Alarm Masquerade by Stacey Kennedy
pink3My rating: ★★★★/5
I know that they were all short stories, but while reading this one I felt that the romance between Abby and Gavin was rushed. I can’t really put my finger on it but this book was missing something. Don’t get me wrong I did like this one!! I loved that Gavin was so determined to get Abby and Abby you are crazy! I loved the friendship between Abby and Sierra.
---------------------------------------------
Overall
pink4
My rating: ★★★★.5/5
 xo

Patty♡♕

No comments:

Post a Comment